Juninho - World Cup Winner Brazil
‘I think the best way to improve your skills is to play football on a smaller pitch. I didn’t play 11-a- side
football until I was 13. In Brazil, most kids play what we call futebol de salao, which is similar to five-a-
side. On a small pitch you need to have good control and move the ball around quickly. There isn’t much
space so you need to be skillful. That is why Brazil always produces players with great skill’.
- Begins March 9, March 16, March 23, March 30, April 6, April 13, April 20, April 27, May 4, May 11.
- Time: *5:30pm – 6:30pm Girls and Boys
*Please note – Elk Grove Soccer reserves the option to alter times based on signup.
- Individual Player Fee for current Elk Grove Soccer Registered Player: $99
- Individual Player Fee for non-Elk Grove Soccer Registered Player: $115 ($99 player fee plus $16 non-elk grove soccer fee).
- We will invoice you separately after we have checked your registration if needed
- Bartholomew Sports Complex – FIELD 4
- Address: 10150 Franklin High Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95624
Team Fee (this will be operationally shortly): This is a one-time fee of $552.00 due at the time of registration. Coaches need to register and pay the $552 fee and submit a roster of 8 players or less to Harvie Millier. To register for a team proceed to register one player. This will then allow you to register a team in that age group. Please note there is an additional fee of $16 for any non-Elk Grove Soccer player.