Elk Grove, CA – Elk Grove Soccer hosts its annual opening day jamboree the third Saturday in August at the Elk Grove Community Park. With players, spectators, referees, and coaches, the organization anticipates nearly 20,400 people in attendance.
Elk Grove Soccer’s Recreation event is the largest gathering of soccer players in the greater Sacramento area. This is considered soccer’s opening day. Players will come together for their first games and pictures, enjoy music, food and BBQ, skill challenges, and other family soccer related fun.
“Our community is growing and so is soccer. Elk Grove Soccer, the community’s oldest and largest soccer organization, is growing in numbers; Elk Grove Community Park is a perfect venue to bring our families together to share in this beautiful sport,” said Dave Groves, Elk Grove Soccer’s Recreation leader. “This one-day event helps our players and families understand they are part of something valuable in our community. We want to ensure that we focus on the fun of soccer and build memories for our children and their families.”
BOOTH VENDORS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please remember that the Jambroee is a community and family event.
The Elk Grove Soccer Board reserves the right to deny registration and/or participation to any vendor deemed by the Board to be dangerous, offensive, lewd, illegal, contrary to the public’s best interest, in violation of the Terms and Conditions below or otherwise not conducive to a family-friendly environment.
Location: The Jamboree is at the Elk Grove Regional Park – 9950 Elk Grove Florin Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95624. Each booth space is designated by a number – please see our Vendor Map – here. Please check the map prior to the event to confirm your placement. The Elk Grove Soccer Board will try to accommodate requests for a specific location, but placement in the requested location cannot be guaranteed.
Size: One booth space is 15 x 15 feet. Vendors are responsible for providing, setting up, and removing their own tables, chairs, tents and any other items within their booth space. These items will not be supplied by Elk Grove Soccer. If the booth vendor’s materials exceed the 15 x 15 space, vendors must register for additional booth space(s).
Electricity: There is no electricity available in booth spaces. The use of generators is an option.
Setup and Breakdown: Setup begins at 7 a.m. and ends at 9 a.m. Traffic is heaviest around 8 a.m. so please plan accordingly and leave enough time to get to your spot and unpack your vehicle. All vehicles must be removed by 9 a.m. and parked in the designated parking places to accommodate the Jamboree. Breakdown starts at 4 p.m.
Parking: There are no reserved parking spots for vendors at the Jamboree Please comply with the Regional Park’s NO PARKING signs, as certain streets are marked for emergency egress.
Deadline for registration and payment of fees: 5 p.m. on
Friday prior to the registration.
Registration will close before the Friday if all booth vendor spaces are booked.
- Registration is $150 per booth
The registration fee is non-refundable.
PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL
In the event that the Elk Grove Soccer Jamboree is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the Elk Grove Soccer Board’s control, your booth space fee will be considered a tax-deductible donation in support of Elk Grove Soccer.
BOOTH VENDOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Elk Grove Soccer Board reserves the right to deny registration and/or participation of any vendor and/or exhibit that is deemed, in the Board’s sole discretion, to be dangerous, offensive, lewd, illegal, contrary to the public’s best interest, in violation of these terms and conditions or otherwise not conducive to a family-friendly environment.
- All vendors shall be respectful of the attendees and other vendors.
- Booth and Food Vendors may include non-profit and for-profit organizations, businesses, groups, and individuals.
- Booth Vendors may not sell food (see Food Vendors for related information).
- Registration and space fees must be paid in full by the registration deadline.
- All vendors must have general liability insurance and carry a Certificate of Liability Insurance for the Elk Grove Soccer Jamboree
- Any vendor offering a raffle must be registered to conduct legalized games of chance with the state of California.
- The sale, promotion, distribution and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly forbidden.
- You are responsible for cleaning up your area once the Jamboree is over. Trash receptacles and recycling bins for bottles, paper and cans are available throughout the event. Cardboard can be left next to the recycling bins so please do not fill cardboard boxes with trash!
- Failure to comply with any of the above shall affect a vendor’s ability to participate in the Jamboree and may result in being asked to leave and/or forfeiture of fees.